Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: cherrysis should be beaming today

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ryan Neuman finally won a race this year...which is more than I can say for Rusty....todays race was good until NASCAR decided to punish everyone...I love the helmet slinging and fights of yore...thats what made it so popular to begin with...now that big corporations are involved...everyone has to play nice..yuk..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH YES!!!!! I was so tickled...damnest thing though...we always tape the races and for one reason or another DIDN'T.....ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That one would be so great to watch over and over again...I loved it when BP teased Mikey for *Ducking* and Mikey said "well I'm not stupid, never had anything slung at my car before" Oh and when Busch hit the wall early on YEAH!!!! Still after a heartfelt thought I decided that Busch actually handle the situation like man... there may be hope for him yet! Now Kasey BOY....oh he can run "the twig" into the wall any day of the week...He made me PROUD!!!!


    WOOOO HOOO GO ROCKETMAN!!!
    My Bucs won too!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought she had won a prize. Or a million bucks. In which case I would start my vacuum and commence sucking up immediately.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You Can start in the corner....make sure to get the cobwebs first!!!
    It feels like a million bucks to me BABY!!! I do stand to win some cash if my man takes the Championship
    OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PUHLEEZE!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would really like to see Mark Martin or Rusty win this year.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will hop on Rusty's band wagon...as long as Ryan is second CAUSE I WOULD STILL WIN THE MONEY LOL!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOOOOON HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I am Happy again!!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mark? Rusty? Ryan? Sounds like the cast of a gay porn movie.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh???? you watch gay porn movies? Those are NASCAR drivers. The chase for the championship is on now, and They are three of the ten drivers competing for the title. The super bowl of auto racing at least in the cup series. Yes I'm a redneck, because I don't need a program.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah. "Come for the crashes, stay for the gay porn."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •